Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Production at Capitol

Go down 
+2
djcfb2
Lopsang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lopsang
Admin

Production at Capitol Empty
PostSubject: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:15 am

Anduril has pitched in a fair share of supplies to the Capitol and has dedicated lots of work to it. The people of Anduril believe that the rest of the factions (discluding the Shire for the most part--they are in turbulent times) should at least pitch in some supplies like Cobble stone to build.
Back to top Go down
djcfb2

djcfb2

PostSubject: Re: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:28 am

We at the Capital Trading Federation thank you for your donations and we will keep the trading going.
also. We are going to need iron doors for the Colosseum and are thankful for all iron doors/iron ingots that your faction may provide.

thank you.

Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

PostSubject: Re: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:29 am

Vires can't spare cobble, but we will find other resources to give. Just ask and its yours.
Back to top Go down
nick_will_18

PostSubject: Re: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:32 am

Jawesome2 wrote:
Vires can't spare cobble, but we will find other resources to give. Just ask and its yours.

I disagree. I still have a full double chest of cobble to empty out down in the mines, that I'm too lazy to bring topside. There's still more to mine, as well.
Back to top Go down
Zeratul_Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:21 am

nick_will_18 wrote:
Jawesome2 wrote:

I disagree. I still have a full double chest of cobble to empty out down in the mines, that I'm too lazy to bring topside. There's still more to mine, as well.

We know but we might build another city because of no room in the first Vire City.
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:38 pm

I would be disheartened to see that Vires would not take some cobble out of a double chest for anybody.

Dj, I would like to render you a recognizable faction.

Also, you will have your doors.
Back to top Go down
Zeratul_Auditore

PostSubject: Re: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Lopsang wrote:
I would be disheartened to see that Vires would not take some cobble out of a double chest for anybody.

Dj, I would like to render you a recognizable faction.

Also, you will have your doors.

We would give some but Jawesome will have to agree with it. So does Paraway.
Back to top Go down
Paraway

Paraway

PostSubject: Re: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:29 pm

I really disagree on so many levels, I wont even start.
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

PostSubject: Re: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Lego, we dont have any to give. weve been out for a bit. if we get extra well tell you. im sorry ;[
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:09 am

ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Production at Capitol   Production at Capitol Empty

Back to top Go down

Production at Capitol
Page 1 of 1