Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paraway's Story II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paraway

Paraway

Paraway's Story II Empty
PostSubject: Paraway's Story II   Paraway's Story II EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:39 am

Part I - Family

Growing up alone on the hottest parts of the deserts, Paraway and his family lived away from civilization. He learned from his father how to conserve and squeeze every last drop of value out of everything he owned. When he was 16 his mother grew ill and he had to fetch foreign medicine from a village miles away. Being alone they had few coin but he was determined to save his mother. He set off to return a few days later. The cost of the treatment was high but he managed to gamble and haggle his way to a price him and his family could afford. While he was there he met with traders from not only across the country but across the world. He watched and learned the tricks of persuasion and decided right then and there that he was destined to not only be a trader but to be leader of a great nation. When he returned home he found his family had been murdered by a group of notorious bandits who attacked the poor and helpless. On that day, he left home back to the traders village to find a new family, one that he could be with even during bandit attacks and raids. But if he hadn't stayed that extra day in the village, he could have saved his mother but died with his family. So Paraway left with the clothes on his back and that bottle of medicine that could have been... That should have been the end of him.

Part II - Watching

After spending years with no family, he stumbled onto a village of people much like his old family, Kind and considerate but sturdy and strong. After days of watching and waiting they finally accepted him, but the people were split due to there great emperors death. Not knowing where to go, the nation of Vires was now his new home.

Tell me what you think and what I could do better. I tried to fit the story to my personality, so tell me if you think it fits well or not.
x/10

Last edited by Paraway on Thu May 05, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
electrifuzz

electrifuzz

Paraway's Story II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraway's Story II   Paraway's Story II EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:11 am

Pretty awesome in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

Paraway's Story II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraway's Story II   Paraway's Story II EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:20 am

I'm dead? Lol
Back to top Go down
Chompzone

Paraway's Story II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraway's Story II   Paraway's Story II EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Great story!

edited out cause I derped

Last edited by Chompzone on Thu May 05, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paraway

Paraway

Paraway's Story II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraway's Story II   Paraway's Story II EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:06 pm

I based it off Zer's Story where the emperor died, your the Governor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paraway's Story II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paraway's Story II   Paraway's Story II Empty

Back to top Go down

Paraway's Story II
Page 1 of 1