Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertisement Permission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
huddwudd5*

Advertisement Permission Empty
PostSubject: Advertisement Permission   Advertisement Permission EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Well, a few thoughts on the server's population, and my solution:

The server seems to me as though it has not enough members to successfully run all of the factions.
I believe the MORE THAN HALF of the people who applied didn't actually ever join the server.

I would like permission to set up a new thread to attract more DEVOTED members to our server.
I will make sure to list all of the rules, (Lego please post the important ones in this thread so I can get them easier) and make sure to get only good, devoted players who will stick with the server through thick and thin and be good additions to the community.

I don't know why the admins wouldn't want advertising, but if there is anyone who is anti-advertising, I will listen to them.

-huddwudd
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Permission   Advertisement Permission EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:21 am

Perhaps tomorrow I will kick out the inactives and recruit more peepz, but don't do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
huddwudd5*

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Permission   Advertisement Permission EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Alright, sorry I offended you lololol

*edit*
"perhaps tomorrow"... I love that
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Permission   Advertisement Permission EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:33 pm

I am doing it as we speak Smile
Back to top Go down
huddwudd5*

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Permission   Advertisement Permission EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:56 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Permission   Advertisement Permission Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertisement Permission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westernesse :: Suggestions-
Jump to: