Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Religion] The Spread of Tzulan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ijsselzichta

ijsselzichta

[Religion] The Spread of Tzulan Empty
PostSubject: [Religion] The Spread of Tzulan   [Religion] The Spread of Tzulan EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Well, My backstory was about Tzulan the god of the "dark" side of the humans.
If you haven't read my backstory already i recommend you do it now!

Tzulan is actually a demon, he turned into a god after the village "offered" their own people to them;They prayed to him because people were dieing and that gave him enormous powers and then that small village captured the villages around them and everybody who was killed there made him even mightier!
Tzulan has his own order; The order of blood, in that order you have 5 ranks:
Recruit: you are still in training and have to be approved by a
Blood-Knight: The normal warrior
Blood-Lord: A warrior who has special powers and is higher in rank then a normal warrior You can only be chosen to become this by the Champion
Blood-Priest: A normal priest although these priest offer animals and sometimes people (slaves and other poeple) to their god, must be approved by the champion.
Champion:The leader of the order, in Westernesse that would probably be me but in the main village of Tzulan they have even higher ranks; The ranks that are in direct contact with the god.

Tzulan requires offers to remain such a powerful god and the Tzulani often go for hunting on animals, monster And people!

Tell me if you like it, i will probably expand it and make it bigger if you guys like it and if other people join me to bring Tzulan to the continent ;3

Tzulan now has his own church in the capital, i did some jobs for them so i could get building ground there and im now working on a logo for on skins ;D
Also im banished from Saphire Dawn by the templars!, because i worship Tzulan, I dont want war, but if they want it they will get it!, even if i have to stand alone Tzulan Will Win!
Back to top Go down
ijsselzichta

ijsselzichta

PostSubject: Re: [Religion] The Spread of Tzulan   [Religion] The Spread of Tzulan EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:42 pm

The Religion Of Tzulan Ended, Ijsselzichta Realised How Bad Tzulan was (I couldn't do anything else without not playing my character), But if someone else wants to continue with this then he/She may
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Religion] The Spread of Tzulan   [Religion] The Spread of Tzulan EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Awww. I liked this! Also, only Lord can banish you from SD. So you're still in it.
Back to top Go down
ijsselzichta

ijsselzichta

PostSubject: Re: [Religion] The Spread of Tzulan   [Religion] The Spread of Tzulan EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:42 pm

I know that, and im actually a templar now, even though i liked to continue i wouldn't be rp'ing as my character if i continued to worship Tzulan, and Lord Kicked me because the templars put him under Pressure, im now free to join him again but im now with the templars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Religion] The Spread of Tzulan   [Religion] The Spread of Tzulan Empty

Back to top Go down

[Religion] The Spread of Tzulan
Page 1 of 1