Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so... where is everybody?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
djcfb2

djcfb2

so... where is everybody? Empty
PostSubject: so... where is everybody?   so... where is everybody? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Capital is online... but only a hand full of others. whats going on? is the server dying?
Back to top Go down
Jiwer

Jiwer

PostSubject: Re: so... where is everybody?   so... where is everybody? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:31 pm

djcfb2 wrote:
Capital is online... but only a hand full of others. whats going on? is the server dying?

Yea where is everyone? we have been playing all day. Get the people back, show them why they should play on this server guys. Its 7 people online simutaneously tops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jimmytuomi.se
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: so... where is everybody?   so... where is everybody? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:04 pm

I banned a whole bunch of inactives. I think people soon are going to become inactives because of the server being down--some people were real artards about that.

I am TRYING to get other people to OIN but the THREAD isn't active enough because even though I asked you guys to talk on it nobody will Sad

Thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/323401-westernesse-an-empowering-roleplay-experience-no-gimmicks/#p4841274
Back to top Go down
ijsselzichta

ijsselzichta

PostSubject: Re: so... where is everybody?   so... where is everybody? EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Just posted ;-D, this forum is to detailed to let that Thread become our main thingy you understand? if you want us to become more active there then you should shut down this site and link everybody to the minecraftforum thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so... where is everybody?   so... where is everybody? Empty

Back to top Go down

so... where is everybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westernesse :: Support-
Jump to: