Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Rediculous!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gdavid

This is Rediculous! Empty
PostSubject: This is Rediculous!   This is Rediculous! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Many people are leaving! All the templars, Shire, Sapphire have left, and some left in Anduril and Vires. 1.6.5 Has to be updated without bukkit, or however that works. Even Blizz isn't here! Thank goodness for LegoSaur to be here still, but this server seems lowering down. Here are some reasons I think this is happening...

1. The Vires are annoying

2. The server has had many corruptions

3. Nobody goes on that much

4. All the Templars have left

5. Paraway is annoying as well

6. ^All of the above^
Back to top Go down
Rasun37

PostSubject: Re: This is Rediculous!   This is Rediculous! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:45 pm

I haven't left.
Back to top Go down
blackboom

PostSubject: Re: This is Rediculous!   This is Rediculous! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:28 pm

I dont get much online lately because SOME people take the RPG theme TOO serious.
One example is when i dont use localchat they get angry and start yelling at me and its just not fun any more! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jakers42

Jakers42

PostSubject: Re: This is Rediculous!   This is Rediculous! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Work caught up to me.
Back to top Go down
SirJJK

SirJJK

PostSubject: Re: This is Rediculous!   This is Rediculous! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:22 am

the fact that the shire is gone and the Sapphire are gone and dont forget the server is not updated and no one plays just means this server is dead........ vires has no members on has far as i know i think im the only one the even played after awhile and well every thing went down hill when the server went down for a few days we lost lots of people..........im putting in my resignation cause the server is dead and not even updated good bye to you all and have a great day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Rediculous!   This is Rediculous! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Rediculous!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westernesse :: General :: News & Events-
Jump to: