Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Wide Currency

Go down 
+3
Lopsang
Paraway
Zeratul_Auditore
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeratul_Auditore

World Wide Currency Empty
PostSubject: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Well we know that every nation/faction/group what ever you call it has a National Currency. As a trader myself. I would want to know about the OFFICIAL Currency. What i mean is that i want to know a World Wide Currency. Such as other would as traders. If isn't a World Wide Currency, i'm just asking for someone or i could make it. It'll make TRADING much EASIER. Anyways please consider my idea.
Back to top Go down
Paraway

Paraway

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Ditto ^
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:14 pm

There isn't any official currencies, but the governors will have to agree on a system. Results may vary.
Back to top Go down
Zeratul_Auditore

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Lopsang wrote:
There isn't any official currencies, but the governors will have to agree on a system. Results may vary.
Just asking for a World Wide Currency that'll make us Traders easier. If the governors disagree, why not have traders?
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Zeratul_Auditore wrote:
Lopsang wrote:
Just asking for a World Wide Currency that'll make us Traders easier. If the governors disagree, why not have traders?

I think the way it will work, as it does in real life, Is like this.

Say vires I's near alot of coal.

Say the blue sapphire has alot of farms.

We trade a bunch of our coal for a bunch of our bread.

And so, everyone has resources.
Back to top Go down
Zeratul_Auditore

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Jawesome2 wrote:
Zeratul_Auditore wrote:
Lopsang wrote:

Yes. But we would need a world wide currency for this. How would we know how much a coal is for a loaf of bread? Would they accept it? There are loads of questions for the Currency, i know but we all have to work out and figure out the World Wide Currency! Also i know this'll be hard but all the hardwork will be done when we create this.
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Zeratul_Auditore wrote:
Jawesome2 wrote:
Zeratul_Auditore wrote:
Lopsang wrote:

Yes. But we would need a world wide currency for this. How would we know how much a coal is for a loaf of bread? Would they accept it? There are loads of questions for the Currency, i know but we all have to work out and figure out the World Wide Currency! Also i know this'll be hard but all the hardwork will be done when we create this.

That's the point. There shouldn't be a set value n it, or the traders job would be useless.
Back to top Go down
Paraway

Paraway

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:28 pm

^Ditto

Lets leave the trading set to Supply and Demand.
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Currency isn't the only way to trade. Maybe we'll barter.
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Jawesome2 wrote:
Zeratul_Auditore wrote:
Lopsang wrote:

Did you call us The Blue Sapphire?! The Sapphire Dawn*
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Ugh I'm sorry, I meant the sapphire dawn.
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Jawesome2 wrote:
Ugh I'm sorry, I meant the sapphire dawn.
Thats Better!
Back to top Go down
ii_GoldDigger_ii

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:08 am

Lopsang wrote:
Currency isn't the only way to trade. Maybe we'll barter.

I think bartering would be good, and maybe stores have guideline prices, I there were a set worth for everything, the trader would merely be a messenger between workers, so that they don't have to do anything. I agree with the Vires-Coal = Sapphire-Bread thing, it would make a lot more sence for a trader to go over to another faction with some of their own faction's goods, and try to get as many valuable items for them as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hiebe

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Well the traders should do this i think

Resorce for resorce and like a 5% tax so they can make some profit. and the traders job is to pick up and drop off the stuff and make sure it gets there.

traders need stuff too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Currency   World Wide Currency Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wide Currency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westernesse :: Suggestions-
Jump to: