Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jawesome2

Three suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Three suggestions   Three suggestions EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:38 pm

1. I think the sticky action I's turned off for faction leaders. Could you change that by any chance?

2. There should be an advertisement/characteristic thread/forum where the faction leaders can post what they are about and why people should join.

3. Why not make the admin name a different color so it doesn't look like I'm an admin?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Weasley

Three suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three suggestions   Three suggestions EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Jawesome2 wrote:
1. I think the sticky action I's turned off for faction leaders. Could you change that by any chance?

2. There should be an advertisement/characteristic thread/forum where the faction leaders can post what they are about and why people should join.

3. Why not make the admin name a different color so it doesn't look like I'm an admin?

1. Yeah I think the sticky action is a little broken atm but im not too worried since I dont have much to sticky.

2. Great idea, I dont want any bloodthirsty people joining my server and not liking how we are peaceful and then quit the whole server all together.

3. I dont think your an admin tho, or do you mean Blizz's color? I think his color is a darker red to show the difference and I think his favorite color is red so I wouldnt take that away from him lol
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

Three suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three suggestions   Three suggestions EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeh thats what I meant. Well bliss went offline so whatev.
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Blizzlock

Three suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three suggestions   Three suggestions EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Jawesome2 wrote:
Yeh thats what I meant. Well bliss went offline so whatev.

No I'm here, editing some stuff to get the forums running properly.
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

Three suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three suggestions   Three suggestions EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:01 am

Ah sorry. Its Kate at night and I'm eager.
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

Three suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three suggestions   Three suggestions EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:40 am

Jawesome2 wrote:
Ah sorry. Its Kate at night and I'm eager.
Kate at night? A bit too much information!
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

Three suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three suggestions   Three suggestions EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:41 am

Jawesome2 wrote:
Not for me.

Just post it in your group.

I think we should be able to choose our own colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three suggestions   Three suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Three suggestions
Page 1 of 1