Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prelude (myth)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jawesome2

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 pm

I thought I'd think up a little folktale about the rpg lol.

A long time ago, in am server far far away...

There was a single being. The universe was darkness. This beings name, was Westernesse.

Westernesse decided to make a universe. He gathered all his power.

He devided himself into four gods.

The first god, Saphireus, created people. Many people, far and wide. He provided these people with knolage and Hope. He provided these people with the will to live. But these people were Theives. They killed each other, trying to become the best "human". It was then, that the second god, named Anduril, created honor, and a sense if community. Finally, he created the sun, an object of friendship and order.

But the humans still could not defend against the evil night monsters, who would never turn good.
It was then, that the third god, Vires decided to input his powers. He created Military power. He created the power for the humans to make large walls and fight back against the monsters.

Unfortunately, the humans misused their newfound ability. They used them to wage continuous wars against each other, until the human population was depleted to only fifty eight people.

Fnally, the last being of the heavens, shireus, the god of peace, created the sense of calmness and tranquility. He created trees and plants and food all around the world, Sk the humans would no longer have to fight over it.

These fifty eight people devided each other into four nations.

The Saphire dawn, honoring the god of wisdom, Saphireus.
Anduril, honoring Anduril, the god of Honor.
Vires, Honering vires, the god of power,
Shireus, honoring the god of peace.

These four colonies now are looking for a place to settle, and start a new world.

-fin
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Whoa! That is so cool! We should name the god Anduril Andurus and the god Vires Verus though, to be more original.

Also, lets name Westernesse something else because Westernesse refers to something only people that read LOTR would know, and Westernesse is the place that the Elves sail west to at the end.
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Blizzlock

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Jawesome2 wrote:
I thought I'd think up a little folktale about the rpg lol.

A long time ago, in am server far far away...

There was a single being. The universe was darkness. This beings name, was Westernesse.

Westernesse decided to make a universe. He gathered all his power.

He devided himself into four gods.

The first god, Saphireus, created people. Many people, far and wide. He provided these people with knolage and Hope. He provided these people with the will to live. But these people were Theives. They killed each other, trying to become the best "human". It was then, that the second god, named Anduril, created honor, and a sense if community. Finally, he created the sun, an object of friendship and order.

But the humans still could not defend against the evil night monsters, who would never turn good.
It was then, that the third god, Vires decided to input his powers. He created Military power. He created the power for the humans to make large walls and fight back against the monsters.

Unfortunately, the humans misused their newfound ability. They used them to wage continuous wars against each other, until the human population was depleted to only fifty eight people.

Fnally, the last being of the heavens, shireus, the god of peace, created the sense of calmness and tranquility. He created trees and plants and food all around the world, Sk the humans would no longer have to fight over it.

These fifty eight people devided each other into four nations.

The Saphire dawn, honoring the god of wisdom, Saphireus.
Anduril, honoring Anduril, the god of Honor.
Vires, Honering vires, the god of power,
Shireus, honoring the god of peace.

These four colonies now are looking for a place to settle, and start a new world.

-fin

This is awesome, don't know how to regard this, shall we call this the truth? Or make it the Vires religion? I think it'd make more sence as a religion, but no lore has been created yet so this could work as how it all started.

Last edited by Blizzlock on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Lopsang wrote:
Whoa! That is so cool! We should name the god Anduril Andurus and the god Vires Verus though, to be more original.

Also, lets name Westernesse something else because Westernesse refers to something only people that read LOTR would know, and Westernesse is the place that the Elves sail west to at the end.

Lol. Well westernesse I's the name of the server tho :/

Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Jawesome2 wrote:
Lopsang wrote:

I meant the god Westernesse
Back to top Go down
Paraway

Paraway

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Playing Minecraft with a little Story behind always makes it more fun for everyone! IMO, I like the idea of it being a lore. The religion part will have to vary between Fractions (i.e. Vires making a church to there god and Sapphire to theres, and so on)
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:00 am

Lopsang wrote:
Jawesome2 wrote:
Lopsang wrote:

Oh I see, maybe something amapzingly awesome like Zelera. Or maybe it doesnt have a name.

The only trouble about conflicting lore I's, that in real life, people accually believe in different religions. But in here we know its fake, AKA wind be making people convert.

I like the idea of like temples in fpdifferent cities tho.
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:01 am

Jawesome2 wrote:
Lopsang wrote:
Jawesome2 wrote:
Lopsang wrote:

Oh I see, maybe something amapzingly awesome like Zelera. Or maybe it doesnt have a name.

The only trouble about conflicting lore I's, that in real life, people accually believe in different religions. But in here we know its fake, AKA wind be making people convert.

Lol, I don't think we'd be making people convert. It's just fun and games.
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:03 am

Lopsang wrote:
Jawesome2 wrote:
Lopsang wrote:
Jawesome2 wrote:
Lopsang wrote:

Yah lol. So why not just have universal lore then? But we coud still disagree on which gods the most mportant.

Back to top Go down
Paraway

Paraway

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:05 am

Jawesome2 wrote:
Lopsang wrote:
Jawesome2 wrote:
Lopsang wrote:
Jawesome2 wrote:
Lopsang wrote:

Yah lol. So why not just have universal lore then? But we coud still disagree on which gods the most mportant.

Just Quoteing this because I thought it would look cool. tongue
Back to top Go down
Zeratul_Auditore

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Westernesse= God that created everything but was lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prelude (myth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude (myth)   Prelude (myth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prelude (myth)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westernesse :: General :: Lore-
Jump to: