Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gdavid's / Irsaphel's Story I | 1st edit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gdavid

Gdavid's / Irsaphel's Story I | 1st edit. Empty
PostSubject: Gdavid's / Irsaphel's Story I | 1st edit.   Gdavid's / Irsaphel's Story I | 1st edit. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:43 pm

(Takes place in 1923)

A long time ago...in a place called Creeper Ville, there lived a weird creeper, who looked snowy, but with red eyes, and the face of a creeper. He was the villan of the place, in 1925, which his name was Israphel (Gdavid). He had to gather 100 diamonds in order take take advantage of Creeper Ville, and so he did. But before he could use it, he had to get to the world of Westernesse. He looked in a map, but it was no where to be found...

From there, Israphel just had to get to Westernesse. So he made a machine that would make him get there, which was a 60 diamonds worth of a Teleportation Magic Gun, which he shot, but when he did it, he dissapeared in a zap!
But when he did, Creeper Ville dissapeard with Israphel!

-The Story Line-

Not knowing, Israphel looked around and around... He had a little dizzyness around him, and didn't see items come after he broke a block... which would be called Lag.

Creeper Ville was VERY far away from him, but he decieded to stay in Westernesse for a while. There he met a Zombie, suited up in a suit. Bobbles, a very nice person. And then met others as well.

He really missed Creeper Ville, and decieded to go out into the wilderness and find Creeper Ville.

That failed, and he went back to Westernesse.

Few days later, the tower, built at the base destroyed! And the diamonds were gone! Israphel was trapped in Westernesse, until he could find 160 diamonds before they start wars!

-Adventure-

[None]

-Wars-

[None]

(To be Continued) (All of this is true)

Back to top Go down
nick_will_18

Gdavid's / Irsaphel's Story I | 1st edit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gdavid's / Irsaphel's Story I | 1st edit.   Gdavid's / Irsaphel's Story I | 1st edit. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Israphel? Like Israphel from the Yogscast videos?
Back to top Go down

Gdavid's / Irsaphel's Story I | 1st edit.
Page 1 of 1