Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Westernesse Post-Essentials I

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lopsang
Admin

The Westernesse Post-Essentials I Empty
PostSubject: The Westernesse Post-Essentials I   The Westernesse Post-Essentials I EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:08 pm

SHIRE ATTACKED, COLOSSEUM NEAR DONE, VIRES APOLOGIZES, AND DARING RESCUE FROM THE NETHER, Here's what you need to know:

The Shire has been burned down and stolen from from a criminal brought to justice. They traveled with their misery to the city of Westemnet of Anduril to seek protection and resources. They got both, with Anduril's leader stating "We do not want compensation." The Shire built a refugee camp and recollected their strength there for a few days. They now head out as nomads until they find a suitable place to make a home.

The arena in the Capitol, built by the unoffical Trading Federation or Capitalists with supplies and help from members of Anduril and The Sapphire Dawn is almost complete. It looks marvelous according to the people of Westernesse. The arena had to wait some moons to see itself get this far.

A statement has been released by the Governor of Vires and it says Vires apologizes for it's misconduct in relations with other groups of people. Jawesome2 claims the problem was unknown to him but the damage may already be too deep to heal. (No they were not apologizing about attacking the Shire, they never did so)

Dannyboyy of Vires took the first trip to the Nether and it crashed and burned... but physically did the opposite. Anduril members Deadly_mist, Huddwudd, and LegoSaur were all told by nick_will_18 that the Nether portal burned out and he needed to fire up the portal again because someone was stuck there on the other side! They took a trip from Westemnet through the the barrows to Vires and lit up the portal with a Flint and Steel that Huddwudd had. They went in the Nether and left with Dannyboyy.

Last edited by Lopsang on Thu May 05, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post-Essentials I   The Westernesse Post-Essentials I EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Whoops! The screenies are the size of my monitor, better fix that next time, I'll tkae down the pics
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post-Essentials I   The Westernesse Post-Essentials I EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Lopsang wrote:
SHIRE ATTACKED, COLOSSEUM NEAR DONE, VIRES APOLOGIZES, AND DARING RESCUE FROM THE NETHER, Here's what you need to know:

The Shire has been burned down and stolen from from a criminal brought to justice. They traveled with their misery to the city of Westemnet of Anduril to seek protection and resources. They got both, with Anduril's leader stating "We do not want compensation." The Shire built a refugee camp and recollected their strength there for a few days. They now head out as nomads until they find a suitable place to make a home.

The arena in the Capitol, built by the unoffical Trading Federation with supplies and help from members of Anduril is almost complete. It looks marvelous according to the people of Westernesse. The arena had to wait some moons to see itself get this far.

A statement has been released by the Governor of Vires and it says Vires apologizes for it's misconduct in relations with other groups of people. Jawesome2 claims the problem was unknown to him but the damage may already be too deep to heal.

Dannyboyy of Vires took the first trip to the Nether and it crashed and burned... but physically did the opposite. Anduril members Deadly_mist, Huddwudd, and LegoSaur were all told by nick_will_18 that the Nether portal burned out and he needed to fire up the portal again because someone was stuck there on the other side! They took a trip from Westemnet through the the barrows to Vires and lit up the portal with a Flint and Steel that Huddwudd had. They went in the Nether and left with Dannyboyy.

Um.... First. Isn't this my job?

Second, we proved that it was not the person we thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post-Essentials I   The Westernesse Post-Essentials I EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:28 am

This just goes more in depth. And what are you referencing? O.o?
Back to top Go down
djcfb2

djcfb2

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post-Essentials I   The Westernesse Post-Essentials I EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:25 am

"The arena in the Capitol, built by the unoffical Trading Federation with supplies and help from members of Anduril is almost complete. It looks marvelous according to the people of Westernesse. The arena had to wait some moons to see itself get this far."

Just a side note: The capital trading federation did get donations and supplies not just from Anduril.
A big thanks to Gerald fron Sapphire dawn! He donated over 40 iron! And also "Uru" or aka Suria from the Sapphire dawn donated ALOT of useful stuff!

thank you for your donations
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post-Essentials I   The Westernesse Post-Essentials I EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:28 am

I will update it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnicornCow

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post-Essentials I   The Westernesse Post-Essentials I EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:12 am

Just a note, I was the person who gave HuddWudd5 the flint-and-steel... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post-Essentials I   The Westernesse Post-Essentials I Empty

Back to top Go down

The Westernesse Post-Essentials I
Page 1 of 1