Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Westernesse Post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jawesome2

The Westernesse Post Empty
PostSubject: The Westernesse Post   The Westernesse Post EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:50 pm

So legosaur asked me to make a small newspaper for the server, so here goes.

THE WESTERNESSE POST: Issue I

May 2, 2011

"A civilization I's born"

INTRO: Today, everyone made wonderful progress. Even the "Capitalists" as dubbed by legosaur, Governor of Anduril, Meaning the neutral Members who chose to run the capital, or the peaceful area in which festivals, inprisonments, sports events, and trade will be held.

VIRES NEWS: Vires made excellent progress today, starting it's "Palace" which will house it's royalty. Vires has yet to have a greifer attack, although it HAS been stolen from by an unknown person(s).

THE SAPHIRE DAWN NEWS: The sapphire dawn seems to have recovered from it's recent greif attack, and it has also regained most of its members. Blizzlock, The governor, released a reaction statement today, announcing, "YAY".

THE SHIRE NEWS: The shire was misled, grieved, moved time and time again, and now I's finally going t start anew with their new governor. Anduril seems to have taken pity n them, and has been helping them regroup and rebuild, as well as protecting themselves. Legosaur released this statement today: "Anduril will not ask for payment, we simply wish to help."

THE ANDURIL NEWS: Anduril seems to have big plans for the land around it, as well as the land they have alread built. Anduril has created road systems thought the world to mkpake everyone elses lives easier. They have also contributed alot to the capital, which seems to be priding fast as well.The rest of the world now perceives Anduril as a very charitable nation.

AREA OF THE DAY:

The Capital City of Vires
The Westernesse Post 410
(Tomorrows area of the day, Anduril

STRUCTURE OF THE DAY:

COLLISIUM
The Westernesse Post 112

Advertisements:

Got a Job or are willing to trade something globally? Pm me to put your ad here! It's free!

AD: (Blizzlock) The Saphire Dawn still needs members! The grieving problem is gone, and Blizzlock would love for the seceders to come back?

AD: (The Capitalists)The capital still needs work! If you have nothing to do in your faction for a wile, go down the Capitol at spawn and help out! Every hand helps.

AD (Vires) Vires still needs a road to span down to the capital. If anyone from other factions would like t help, we'd be willing to trade.
Back to top Go down
Rasun37

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post   The Westernesse Post EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:09 am

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post   The Westernesse Post EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:30 am

This is amazing, I must make a separate section for this.

Edit: Done
Back to top Go down
djcfb2

djcfb2

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post   The Westernesse Post EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:36 am

really awesome post Jaw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post   The Westernesse Post EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:40 am

Imma do one every day if I have the time.Very Happy

whonlikes our palace?
Back to top Go down
Paraway

Paraway

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post   The Westernesse Post EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:55 am

If you get lazy or something, I can always help do one. I enjoy to write... and I also love long walks on the beach! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post   The Westernesse Post EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:07 pm

A new westernesse post I's coming tonight, with tons more features. including a different story format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Westernesse Post   The Westernesse Post Empty

Back to top Go down

The Westernesse Post
Page 1 of 1