Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnicornCow

The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner Empty
PostSubject: The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner   The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:03 am

First off, UnicornCow was not your normal kid, nor was he an orphan. As a child, his parents were very wealthy, but he was a thief. He would steal everything he could, including many diamond blocks. Every time the gaurds would accuse him, his parents would get him out. His parents would give him everything he wanted. No one knew exactly why he would steal, but some guess it was for the thrill. When UnicornCow turned 18, a traveler came to the village. His name was Bigotothemax. He told the people that there was a far-away land full of riches. UnicornCow heard this traveler and thought he could make a living of stealing. So he packed his bags and left for this land called Anduril. As he arrived, he learned that all shared their things and decided it was a perfect opportunity. But one night a gaurd named Huddwudd5 caught him looking in the diamonds chest. He took him strait to the governor, LegoSaur. When LegoSaur saw UnicornCow, he decided to let him go, but forced him to help the community. He was sentenced to mining all of the things he took along with returning them. As UnicornCow started to mine, he had much time to think. He started t look up to LegoSaur and eventualy was a nice citizen. To this day UnicornCow is still a miner, and never takes what he does not need.

Hey! Please give me feedback, i was doing this wile watching TV. Please rate me on it and point out specific things. I would REALY like for a x/10 score. And if you can find a place for me to insert the name of my village, please tell me. And I never stole FYI Smile
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner   The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:34 am

cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
huddwudd5*

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner   The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:22 pm

I am a soldier, not a guard, I know the job is called Guard but I am a soldier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner   The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of UnicornCow the Miner
Page 1 of 1