Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The untold tale of 2468bannana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2468bannana

The untold tale of 2468bannana Empty
PostSubject: The untold tale of 2468bannana   The untold tale of 2468bannana EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:31 am

2468bannana was brought up by a governer his only parent. His dad belived that he should be a diplomat.  He also  thought miners were worthless slaves but 2468bannana yearned for the coal in the air. He was caged in the castle walls for 12 years. But, on his 13th birthday a old man gave him a wood pik-axe. His dad swiftly grabed it and order a guard to put it in the armory. 2468bannana was puzzeled with this crescent shaped item  with a stick through it so he decided one night to steal it and find the purpose of this tool. He got in the amorery and saw also saw different colared piks he also saw torches. He grabed his pik and torches and ran back to the plaza he was fumbulling around with it when he hit the sacred diamond block in the middle he broke it. He then ran away in fear outside he stared to mine he hit a dark blue rock,many normal stone blocks and iron. He smelted the iron and made a pik out of it. He mined day and night never stopping. On his third day he struck diamonds he was amazed he had never seen something more beautiful. He was addicted at mining he had 64 diamonds at the end of the week and 300 at the end of the month. While everything was going good bandits started seeing him. They raided him and stole all of his diamonds. The kidnapped him and he was told to be there slave or he would die. He was fored to mine for them. After a week of this he was done. one night he crossed mines with unicorncow and huddwubb5 they were from a far away land of Andruil. He told them he was abducted by bandits and wanted help. They did  help and by the end of the night the bandits has learned not to mess with huddwubb5 and his weapons. But 2468bannana never found his dimonds the bandits stole. He tried to join andruil but it was full so he we went to Sapphire Dawn  he still wants to go to andruil to mine next to his rescuers. He tried to find his dad and the city but all he found was rubble. Please help 2468bannana get into Andruil and so he can thank his rescuers. To this day 2468bannana still mines he searches for diamonds, iron, gold, coal, and obsidian.

I wrote this on my touch on the way to chipotle sorry about the spelling give feedback

Back to top Go down

The untold tale of 2468bannana
Page 1 of 1