Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

++++IMPORTANT MUST READ++++ SERVER OVERHAUL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lopsang
Admin

++++IMPORTANT MUST READ++++ SERVER OVERHAUL Empty
PostSubject: ++++IMPORTANT MUST READ++++ SERVER OVERHAUL   ++++IMPORTANT MUST READ++++ SERVER OVERHAUL EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:57 pm

We are cleansing the server of inactives and getting more active recruits! It is a work in progress but tommorrow a new thread goes up so more people can join! It will be a much more streamlined system that is simpler and more effective!

How people will apply now will be in the thread, of course, but there will be prerequisites to sift out all the junk players. They will have to make an account here, promise that they will be on at least 3 times a week (with some leeway) and more. This doesn't concern regular players as much as it does the governors and I, but instead of doing what I did last time with the job listings I am making a thread here for that just to list all the players and what faction they are in (it is already up called List of Members for Westernesse) but FACTION LEADERS (are you listening, Jawesome Kyuya and Blizzlock?) will be in charge of making a thread in thier faction forums for just members in their faction and giving them jobs and such. It was way to demanding for me to set everybody straight so we need more collaboration so I do this for you guys still.

I will PM the faction laeders applicants that got in their faction-the faction leaders will PM me back just for aknowledgement. This is key. More tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

++++IMPORTANT MUST READ++++ SERVER OVERHAUL
Page 1 of 1