Westernesse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westernesse Heavy-RP Official Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server not working

Go down 
+13
djcfb2
Jiwer
Blizzlock
Doey77
blackboom
UnicornCow
Dannyboyy97
celtickings2387
LolugotPwned
Lopsang
lordofpie86
Rasun37
Jawesome2
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lordofpie86

Server not working - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Yeah, but the servers so desolate.... lol
Back to top Go down
lordofpie86

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Do we not have bukkit yet?
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Yes we do, don't you see the mods we have installed? Such as Herochat?
Back to top Go down
LolugotPwned

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:45 pm

i suspect the IP randomly changed again, perhaps we need a dynamic IP.
Back to top Go down
Dannyboyy97

Dannyboyy97

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:10 pm

icant get on again..
Back to top Go down
djcfb2

djcfb2

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:20 pm

aww this problem again.. Sad
Back to top Go down
SirJJK

SirJJK

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:22 pm

WHY DO YOU HATE US SERVER Sad
Back to top Go down
Jiwer

Jiwer

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Ok, what is going on here? What's the problem today?
Blizz plz check the forums more often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jimmytuomi.se
LolugotPwned

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Blizz is 16, probably in school for a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
Hiebe

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:58 pm

awwww its down again?

i was going to get on this evenoing to... :/
Back to top Go down
huddwudd5*

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:30 pm

yep, IP seems to be gone again. *sigh* back to server surfing until this gets back up i guess
Back to top Go down
SirJJK

SirJJK

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:38 pm

The server is trolling us lol!
Back to top Go down
Gdavid

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:09 pm

This server problem reminds me of my old minecraft buddy's server...which is called [Nothing]... And used to be called Jakecraft, and then the server was stolen by hackers, and actually destroyed...I miss that server..and it makes me sad Sad
I was a builder on that server...I built a Castle, town, giant mines, a store, waterpark, wooden cottage... And there was a lot of server restarts and rebuilds.
The first one was a desert town, the second was a free build, the the other was a dedicated one, and then an ice land, and then a...freebuild again. And the last one, the RolePlay server, which is still up. But sadly, they forgot about me.

But later, I found a super, awesome, and never ending blast...YogsCast Server, Shadow of Israphael. I'm looking for the whitelist and the Ip. So far, I have found the official Ip. I completely forgot about the JakeCraft server, so they remembered me, and....Hm...I never thought about that...well expect me to be on...very un-often...I'm sorry to do this, but that server needs me.
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Gdavid wrote:
This server problem reminds me of my old minecraft buddy's server...which is called [Nothing]... And used to be called Jakecraft, and then the server was stolen by hackers, and actually destroyed...I miss that server..and it makes me sad Sad
I was a builder on that server...I built a Castle, town, giant mines, a store, waterpark, wooden cottage... And there was a lot of server restarts and rebuilds.
The first one was a desert town, the second was a free build, the the other was a dedicated one, and then an ice land, and then a...freebuild again. And the last one, the RolePlay server, which is still up. But sadly, they forgot about me.

But later, I found a super, awesome, and never ending blast...YogsCast Server, Shadow of Israphael. I'm looking for the whitelist and the Ip. So far, I have found the official Ip. I completely forgot about the JakeCraft server, so they remembered me, and....Hm...I never thought about that...well expect me to be on...very un-often...I'm sorry to do this, but that server needs me.
So you are completely leaving the server? Sad
Back to top Go down
Gdavid

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Not really, just tring to be dramatic, but the rest is true.
Back to top Go down
Jawesome2

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Lopsang wrote:
Gdavid wrote:

So you are completely leaving the server? Sad

If this isn't going to be fixed, alot of us might leave. I might be getting a mod job at another server. But if this server ever got fixed, I'd be on here more often.

But I'm really starting to doubt it Sad
Back to top Go down
UnicornCow

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:25 pm

I kinda agree, this is taking a while but I like it, I want it fixed lol! sorry, that was random lol!
Back to top Go down
Blizzlock
Admin
Blizzlock

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:58 pm

UnicornCow wrote:
I kinda agree, this is taking a while but I like it, I want it fixed lol! sorry, that was random lol!

You do know the server is back up right Smile?
Back to top Go down
UnicornCow

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:13 am

"H mybad I can't go on the computer right now, I am using my phone, so I only have limited acccess lol!
Back to top Go down
Lopsang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:18 am

I hope you guys know that it's fixed by now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server not working   Server not working - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Server not working
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2